Toracentesis Set for aspiration of pleuric exudates.
- Practical system with single-acting valves.
- Waste bag with non-return valve and drainage tap.
- Available in various kit configurations.
- Wide range of needles:
• Trio of 55 mm needles in the diameters 14 G, 16 G, 19 G;
• Trio of 80 mm needles in the diameters 14 G, 16 G, 19 G;
• Veress needle.
- Available in manual version (TORASET) with a tightly sealed
3-way stopcock on the connecting tubing, or in automatic version
(TORAMATIC) equipped with 2 one-way valve on the connecting tube
to prevent reinfusion of any aspirated fluids back into the patient.
- Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.
Headquarters: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via S. Pertini, 4 - 41039 - San Possidonio (MO) - Italy
Registered Office: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via R. Piva, 1/A - 46025 - Poggio Rusco (MN) - Italy
Vat N. /Fiscal Code N. Iscriz. Reg. Impr. MN 02669860369 N. REA: MN 233527 - Capitale Sociale Euro 100.011,00 i.v.
In order to meet demanding production and product specifications, Medax’s quality management system is certified to ISO13485:2016 standards, in accordance with the requirements of the medical disposable 93/42/CEE directive and its relevant updates. All products undergo intensive clinical testing and are fully CE and FDA approved.