VERTEBROX needle is used in Vertebroplasty procedures to inject cement into the vertebral body.
- Available in metal and plastic handle.
- Ergonomic and radiotransparent handle.
- Centimeter marking on the cannula.
- Low resistance during cement application with smooth internal cannula wall.
- Excellent guiding properties with electropolished cannula surface.
- Available in beveled triple edges sharp tip and trocar tip.
- Luer Lock connection for standard syringes.
- Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.
Headquarters: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via S. Pertini, 4 - 41039 - San Possidonio (MO) - Italy
Registered Office: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via R. Piva, 1/A - 46025 - Poggio Rusco (MN) - Italy
Vat N. /Fiscal Code N. Iscriz. Reg. Impr. MN 02669860369 N. REA: MN 233527 - Capitale Sociale Euro 100.011,00 i.v.