Histological aspiration biopsy kit using the Menghini technique without ultrasound imaging.
- Syringe of 10 cc with self-locking system to guarantee a constant vacuum.
- Ultra thin sharpened cannula with high performance steel
for a controlled penetration and histological aspiration.
- Scalpel to facilitate the percutaneous needle insertion.
- Hypodermic needle.
- Centimeter marked cannula and sliding stopper.
- Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.
Headquarters: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via S. Pertini, 4 - 41039 - San Possidonio (MO) - Italy
Registered Office: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via R. Piva, 1/A - 46025 - Poggio Rusco (MN) - Italy
Vat N. /Fiscal Code N. Iscriz. Reg. Impr. MN 02669860369 N. REA: MN 233527 - Capitale Sociale Euro 100.011,00 i.v.
In order to meet demanding production and product specifications, Medax’s quality management system is certified to ISO13485:2016 standards, in accordance with the requirements of the medical disposable 93/42/CEE directive and its relevant updates. All products undergo intensive clinical testing and are fully CE and FDA approved.