Bone marrow biopsy needle to perform bone marrow biopsy “MB” in the iliac crest.
- Coloured-code ergonomic handle.
- Available in different tip configurations: Diamond, Aspiration and Fish Mouth.
- Luer Lock connection for syringe.
- Remover guide provided with indicators to facilitate the sample expulsion and to
check its length during the procedure.
- Provided with a special cap for a safe removal of the sample.
- Sterilized by ETO, shelf life 5 years.
Headquarters: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via S. Pertini, 4 - 41039 - San Possidonio (MO) - Italy
Registered Office: Medax Srl Unipersonale Via R. Piva, 1/A - 46025 - Poggio Rusco (MN) - Italy
Vat N. /Fiscal Code N. Iscriz. Reg. Impr. MN 02669860369 N. REA: MN 233527 - Capitale Sociale Euro 100.011,00 i.v.
In order to meet demanding production and product specifications, Medax’s quality management system is certified to ISO13485:2016 standards, in accordance with the requirements of the medical disposable 93/42/CEE directive and its relevant updates. All products undergo intensive clinical testing and are fully CE and FDA approved.